Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Behunin Family | 2016

This photo session was so much fun. This sweet family is so full of life. You might remember Bree, my sassy little two year old that would not let me photograph her in the least. This time though, we had daddy and she was as perfect as can be! 

Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. - Brad Henry











How cute are these kiddo's?!




Doesn't Miss B look like a little doll?



Even though they are married and parents, they are still teenagers at heart! I love the way they are looking at each other! True Love!



This is about the time Miss B decided she didn't want to take pictures anymore. 


Horsin around :)


I'd love to hear what you all think! 
Contact me to book your own family session. 

xoxo, 
Callie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment