Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Katy | Bridals


I am so grateful that Katy found and booked me as a photographer. I got to meet and work with an absolutely adorable and amazing woman. Katy has such a sweet spirit and was just amazing to work with. 

I had this location on my list of places I wanted to use, and I am so glad that Katy was up for the hour long drive from Utah County. She rocked her Bridal session! 












Her belt is amazing. 





She is such a beautiful girl. Inside and out. 



Isn't this location stunning?!




How adorable is her little girl?!


Doesn't she look like a ballerina???


I normally stay away from black and white, but I just had a feeling with this one. It just so happens to be my favorite image of Katy!


I would love to hear your thoughts on this stunning session! 

Until next time, 
Callie Sue 



1 comment:

  1. I worked with Katy and she is such an amazing womanight and so beautiful. Your photos are awesome.

    ReplyDelete