Thursday, July 7, 2016

Packer Family Portraits | Summer 2016


I am so grateful to be this woman's friend! She is such a sweetheart inside and out and I am happy that I get to call her one of my best friends!

We (mainly myself) sorely underestimated the sunset and so we had a super bright, full sun session! But its okay because we are totally going to do some more family portraits in the fall. After telling me that her hubby absolutely hates pictures, I had to ask my husband what would make him happy if we were getting ours done because Joey and my husband are a lot alike. He said fast and to the point, so that is what we did. And Joey will totally do pictures with me again! Ha. Hopefully.

Melissa is a Boy Mom of three pretty cool dudes. They have so much personality and I love that it somewhat shows in this session!

Let me know what you all think!






4 Cool men!


All of them are momma's boys at heart :)



They are too cute!








Until next time! 

xoxo, 
Callie Sue Nybo



No comments:

Post a Comment