Friday, July 11, 2014

{Sweet Little Harlee}

On Wednesday I had the chance to do my first 1 Year Old shoot! I was beyond lucky to get such a sweet baby to have as my first! Harlee is such a doll. She was so easy to capture and has the sweetest personality. To be honest I was extremely nervous that day. Not only was she my first 1 year old... It was pouring rain all day!!! The time drew closer to our shoot and the skies cleared up for just an hour... long enough for me to get all these amazing images. She blew me away. She was such a good sport. The only thing she did not like was the wet leaves touching her cute little feet! Here are a few from our shoot. Some you have seen on Facebook... Others are new. Enjoy!


I decided to take her to the Cherry Orchards in Santaquin where I thought it would look cute with her little red outfit.



How cute are her little feet!



And her sweet little hands. I love capturing little details that we sometimes forget overtime. 


Seriously the sweetest baby!



The balloons were a hit!


And so were the cherries!





Look at those curls!



Thank you again Rachel for letting me capture these precious moments with your sweet little girl! I hope to work with you in the future!

xoxo,
Callie Sue Nybo Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment