Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Huff Family

I have been a little busy lately and have been slacking on updating my blog with all of the amazing shoots I have had recently!

Back in July I had the opportunity to meet and work with the sweet Huff family! Jamie is absolutely gorgeous and you wouldn't believe that she had just had a baby. These kids were so much fun to work with and had so much personality. I have never met boys who didn't mind having their picture taken, and they even had suggestions for poses they could do... Which I'm not complaining. Usually I have to fight little boys into a position.


Such a gorgeous family!






Two of the cutest boys you will ever meet! So much personality!


I am forever grateful to this family for letting me capture a small moment of their lives that they will hopefully treasure forever. 


Jamie also asked that I take some newborn pictures of her sweet new baby. Baby Ainsley is such a doll! This was the first time for me working with a newborn and I have to admit I was really stressed out but in the end I believe her mini shoot turned out great!


Tried doing a little "princess and the pea" shoot... Didn't turn out how I thought but I still love it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment