Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Berkley's Princess Shoot


So I'd been wanting to do this fun and creative shoot for a while with Berkley. She is such a little spit fire and I am so glad we finally got a moment to play around a bit.



Just waiting for her Princess dresses to "dry"


We happened to be in an apple orchard and I couldn't resist taking some of her in her Snow White costume!

I had a couple other ideas that we threw out there and I honestly am blown away with how they turned out! Take a look...


I loved the idea of putting her in front of the mirror. 



This last photo is by far my favorite of anything I have ever done. 

I can't wait for the day someone wants a fun and creative shoot for their little girl or boy. I had so much fun planning for this and preparing. I could do this all day everyday, and I hope to get the opportunity to capture more moments like this. 

Until next time, 

Callie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment