Sunday, July 6, 2014

My First Mini Session! Zach and Taylor


I was able to do my first Mini Session today! I had to do a little begging to get my brother to agree to let me take some pictures. I'm glad he let me. Zach and Taylor have been together for a while now and I love that they let me capture some of these moments together. They are so cute together! When they first started dating they had gotten Tres... Their cute little Lab that you see in some of the pictures. Tres wasn't the easiest but we did get a few with him in it.

This time I was able to play around with some cream and black and white editing. I loved how they turned out to be honest! Sorry for the picture overload!

It was really bright today so these don't have the best lighting. I wish we could have had the cloud coverage I had yesterday but I actually love how these turned out!

Remember to LIKE and SHARE my page to see some upcoming shoots and to be entered into another drawing for a FREE photo shoot with me!


Probably my favorites!






Cute Tres!









Another one of my Favorites!





I love these guys! Thanks again for letting me take some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment