Monday, July 7, 2014

Attention All Pregnant Women!

I had so much fun with my Maternity shoot that I had over the weekend that I am searching for more women who would love to capture this small moment in time before the craziness of a newborn enters their lives!



I am offering a Maternity Sessions starting at 65$! This price includes:


A 1 hour session
2 Locations
Up to 2 wardrobe changes
Husband may be in shoot as well
1 CD of your images to be used at the printer of your choice

20 Edited images, all edited both in color and in black & white (40 images total)

*** For every individual included above husband, there will be a 10$ charge per person

Call, message or email me to book your session today!!!

Callie Sue Nybo
calliesue.nybo@gmail.com
435-979-6395

No comments:

Post a Comment