Saturday, July 5, 2014

My First Maternity Shoot!


This session blew me away. This weekend my husband and I had the opportunity to go home to my parents for the weekend to celebrate the 4th of July. I honestly grew up in the most beautiful place you could think of. Half of this session took place in my own parents back yard. I was able to have a session with one of my good friends from home. She is due the beginning of October and I can't wait to see this beautiful baby girl. A big thanks go to Amber for being such a great model for me. I cannot wait for Baby Renae to get here!

One of the cutest baby bumps I have ever seen!

Ivan wasn't expecting to be in the pictures but we got this adorable one right before he was done and ready to play with the horse and puppy more :)



One of my favorites. 


Isn't she Gorgeous!


I love those capturing those little moments. This was right when she smiled and laughed at her cute son playing with the puppy. 


Her hubby wasn't expecting to be in the shoot either but I wanted to get a couple with him. Here is just a image of both of them. 




Another of my favorites




Last but not least... My absolute favorite from the whole night!



No comments:

Post a Comment