Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Dacoda Hiatt Senior Pictures!


So back in May I had the opportunity to photography Dacoda for her Senior Pictures. It was the first time I'd done anything like this and I have to say... I had so much fun! Since I'm newer to Utah County and all the many wonderful places there are to take pictures, I had to rely on what was going on in Dacoda's head. Luckily her Brother-In-Law has family with a pretty awesome piece of land that they let us borrow as a backdrop for her pictures.

Here are a few that I am head over heels for!

This was such a fun shoot. I had so much fun getting to know this girl and her sweet personality. 


Dacoda is a huge animal lover. I am grateful we were able to showcase her with some of her favorite animals. 



I will forever be thankful to her for finding this location and sharing it with me. I will definitely be using it in future shoots. 




I am newer to the area and I couldn't be more blown away with the beauty that is South Utah County. I honestly don't think I could ever leave now that I am here. 

Until next time!

xoxo
Callie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment