Wednesday, June 25, 2014

{The Reece Family}

On June 18, 2014 I had the amazing opportunity to photograph the Reece Family. Over the past few months I have been getting to know this family and I am so blessed that they asked me to take some family pictures for them as it had ben almost 15 years since they had had any photo's taken.

Nicole Dradge is fast becoming one of my best friends and she wanted to do something special for her Nana's birthday as her Uncle Chris was coming in from California and the entire family would be in one place at one time. Nicole and her husband live in a small town in South Utah County and all of these pictures were taken on their property and I have to say... This is a piece of Heaven they live on.

They wanted pictures of the entire family as well as each individual families and I was so excited to oblige in order to build my portfolio.

Here are a few of the Dradge family:




I am absolutely obsessed with this photo! As well as the two adorable kids starring in it. :)


Sometimes it's hard to get This kid to smile but that is okay. He is still my favorite


Berkley is a daddy's girl!

Here is some of the Carter Family. Susie is Nana's daughter and she wanted some pictures done of her cute family as well. I also had the opportunity to photograph Sarah and Will in some pictures that kind of resemble engagements but not quite. Someday down the road I will hopefully get to post their engagements!


Such a cute family!


This is one of my favorite pictures of the night. It was our attempt at getting a jumping picture. Some were more enthusiastic than others.  I love when a family can just be goofy and can have fun together!



O how I wish this was an engagement! This is honestly the cutest couple! I can't get over how cute these two look together.

Next we have the Taylor family. Wayne and Amy are Nicole's parents and I have really loved getting to know them the past couple of months. They treat my husband and I like we are part of the family and I cannot thank them enough for being so kind and generous towards us. 



Sometimes you just gotta pick your nose!


Here are just a few of the entire family as well as some randoms. 




This kid though! He is one of the cutest kids I know. He asked if I would put his picture up on my fridge so I had to take a picture! I love lens flares!


With this bunch you either got the kids to look at you or Nana to look at you. You can't have it both ways. I still think they turned out pretty cute!


Until next time, 

xoxo
Callie Sue




No comments:

Post a Comment