Wednesday, June 25, 2014

{Welcome To My Blog}

Hello Everyone!

I first off want to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Callie Sue Nybo. I am married to an amazing man and come September we will welcome our baby girl into the world. I can't wait to be a mommy! Life has definitely been crazy the last year and starting this new venture makes things a little crazier. I'm not trying to make photography my career, just a hobby that I would like to share with the world and hopefully can supplement my families' income a little!

Me and my husband, Mike

I am a new photographer who is just starting out. I have always had an interest in the photography business and so after a couple classes at Utah Valley University (non-major classes) I decided to take my passion to the next level. Because I am just beginning my sessions are extremely budget friendly. I will write what my pricing is in a later post.

Please let me know if any of you have any questions!

xoxo
Callie Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment