Sunday, March 26, 2017

TJ and Emily | Engagements

You may remember a few years back when I photographed TJ for his Senior Portraits! Well, this young man has met the love of his life, so he put a ring on it! And... I must say, it is a STUNNING ring! Don't take my word for it though, you'll see it soon enough! 

These two. I struggle to put into words how adorable and loving these two are with each other. They literally kept laughing in every image. There is no shortage of love and admiration. I am so excited and blessed to be able to be apart of their big day as they tie the knot in LAKE POWELL!! My first semi-destination wedding! Until then, we have these fun, light, and airy engagements to hold on to! 







Ahem.... Told you this ring was stunning!!
















I would love to hear what you all think! Drop a comment below, and you could get 10% off any new booking!

 *Excludes wedding day coverage and newborn sessions.

xoxo, 
Callie



No comments:

Post a Comment