Monday, March 27, 2017

Josh & Ashley | Bridals & Bouquet

There is so much that I could say about this session! Ashley is honestly one of the kindest, most genuine women I have ever met. She has something about her that just draws you to her. Watching her interact with Josh was such a joy because their love just radiates. I was pleasantly surprised and honored to be able to do a first look with these two, and the images just say it all. The look on Josh's face is mesmerizing as he see's his bride for the first time. 

So, as most of you know, I have started my journey into floral design. I love creating beautiful bouquet's for brides, and I am especially honored when I get to play both Photographer and Florist. Now for Ashley's Bridals bouquet, I ran into a tough spot when my gold tint exploded. I had to get a little creative. I tried a new skill of gold leafing on the roses and I couldn't be more happy with how it turned out. 








Her Ring!!!!














The belt on Ashley's dress was so completely stunning! 



One of my favorite images









Another favorite. So much love and happiness.












No comments:

Post a Comment