Thursday, June 23, 2016

Katie | Maternity Portraits

I had the most incredible opportunity to photograph this amazing woman just a few short weeks before she gave birth to the cutest little twins! I have known Katie for most of my life and she was just a dream to work with! Katie has an amazing passion for horses and wanted to include her horse in her session as well as her older children Jada and Alex. They are the best big sister and brother those twins could ask for! Here is how her session turned out!









Isn't she glowing? I mean really! 





These two were such good sports! This was by far my favorite image of them all!



I couldn't help but take a photo of just them. 





Jada is a mini Katie! 



He is so handsome! And a good sport for taking pictures. 




I would photograph them every single day if I could! I love how these turned out and hope you all do to. 

Please let me know what you all think!

xoxo, 
Callie Sue Nybo

No comments:

Post a Comment