Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Hyde Family - 2016 Family Portraits

I am so late getting this amazing snowy session up on the blog. Probably because I am so sick of seeing snow that I tried blocking this out?? I don't know. LOL. BUT... This session is hands down one of my favorites of all time! Shaney and I toyed with the idea of cancelling this session because it was seriously a blizzard! I am not even joking. plus there was about 3 feet of snow. I am so grateful we didn't because it just turned out spectacular! Take a look for yourself and let me know what you think! 




This about sums up how I felt at the time we shot this session. Poor boy!



Such a gorgeous girl!




How fun were these tutu's?




A Daddy and his little girls!


Another gorgeous girl in a fun tutu!






Some good lookin boys!




My favorite of the entire session, and it happened by accident.









I would love to hear what you all think!

Callie



No comments:

Post a Comment