Friday, December 19, 2014

Shawn and Demitria: Our Journey


So A lot has happened in the last little while and I have been neglecting this blog. Well, I am back now with some fun people!

Shawn and Demi were married back in October and I honestly cannot thank them enough for letting me be apart of their special day. I was able to follow them from engagements, bridals and their wedding day. They were such a fun couple to work with! This was such an amazing journey I got to share with them

Here are just a few of her engagements...



Demi made this cute ampersand sign. I absolutely loved it! It made for this amazing photo!






Shawn and Demitria's Bridal Session was so beautiful. Shawn hadn't seen her dress until this day. I was able to share this special moment with them and I couldn't help but shed a tear or two myself!








How amazing is this shot?? 

I was also able to share their special day with them as they became Man and Wife. This was my second wedding to shoot and if there is anything I learned, its that weddings are not easy. But, I am so  amazed by how beautiful it turned out. Here are some images from their special day...








Stay tuned for more fun shoots!


No comments:

Post a Comment