Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Angelica's Maternity Session :)

Angelica is one of my co-workers and we are due about two weeks apart. I loved being able to capture this moment in time for her. Pregnancy is hard but she makes it look easy. I have loved getting to know her more and help get her through this time as she has done for me. She has been my support at my normal day job and I love her to death. I can't wait for baby Mason to get here! Her poor husband had to take care of two extremely preggo ladies at our shoot. So grateful she has such a good support system! Good luck in the next couple weeks. I will be right there with you :)




Isn't she glowing?!


We found a way to incorporate her wedding dress into the shoot. I love how you can see her pregnant silhouette in the sunlight.



Let me know what you all think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment