Sunday, April 2, 2017

Watercolor Collab

Throw back to one of my first shoots of the year! I had been in a photography slum as the new year came around. Thanks to some amazing ladies, I was able to pull my self out of it! 

One of my favorite parts of collaborations and such is meeting and networking with some amazing people. These people are my people. I love forming relationships with each and everyone of them. Back in december I had the opportunity to work with an amazing dress designer, Jessica, of J Noelle Designs. I had mentioned a need to do a small collab and she immediately sent me an image of some new fabric. I instantly fell in love with the watercolor palette, and she designed and sewed an all new piece for this small shoot of mine. As it happens, this stunning model below is Jessica's sister Kelsie. She is such an amazing person and amazing model to work with. She makes your job so much better. 

Also back in December I did a bouquet for a collaboration with another photographer. Also apart of that shoot was Maria, a fabulous hair and makeup artist! 

Carol from Creative Wedding Events came together with an amazing bouquet that complimented the look of the whole shoot. 





No big deal, but we're standing in about 2 feet of snow! Craziness!



One of my all time favorite Hair and Makeup ladies is Maria Hannifin of MH Artistry. We happen to live only blocks away, which makes collaborations like this a dream! Did she not do an absolute amazing job on Kelsie's hair and makeup?


Photographing shoots like this is always fun when you have fabulous models that know how to work it!


This lace detail on the top from J Noelle Designs is stunning. Just the right amount of beadwork to make this look soft and delicate. 



These colors. 








Florals from Carol at Creative Wedding Events is always a MUST.


A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE INVOLVED! 

I'd love to hear what you all think! Drop a comment below and you could get 10% off your next session booked. 



No comments:

Post a Comment