Thursday, March 23, 2017

Shawn & Demitria | Maternity

So, I may be a bit biased with this shoot because I absolutely love these two individuals. Shawn and Demitria have been with me literally since my beginning as a photographer. They have stuck by me through my ups and downs and I am so honored to have them in my life. That being said... My amazing bride and groom are parents as of 3/20/17 when their little girl entered the world. 

I am so excited to be working more with some amazing mommies as I add Maternity Sessions to my portfolio. One benefit of being a florist as well is that I am able to offer floral crowns as an option in these beautiful sessions. 

Demi's Crown was so much fun to create. She gave me some creative freedom so it was fun to use some variety of eucalyptus and some amazing purple roses. It was stunning in contrast to her burgundy gown. 

As always, Shawn is such a good sport when it comes to me taking his photographs. He was even more happy when his sweet baby girl started kicking him when he was kneeling down to kiss his wife's belly. This session was a dream and I cannot wait to show you this family's amazing birth story as I was honored to be a part of. 























Let us know what you all think of this stunning session!

No comments:

Post a Comment