Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Callie Co. Photography, Floral, & Events

INTRODUCING: 
I am so excited to be launching the next phase of my business. As some of you know, I began floral and event design back in August of 2016. Rather than having two separate businesses, I decided to combine them. 

Callie Co. is a name that holds something special in my heart. When I was growing up, my sister started calling me Calico Kitty. The name stuck and she still to this day will call me Calico Kitty. So... Callie Co. = Calico. 

I just want to say thank you to all of you that have stuck by me throughout the last few years. This journey has been amazing and I cannot wait to see how it will continue to grow in the future!






Huge Shoutout to Breezy & Co. for the amazing new logo!


No comments:

Post a Comment