Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Brenden+Kayleigh: Their Wedding Day

I am so excited to show you all this beautiful wedding that I had the opportunity to be a part of back in June! You may remember Brenden and Kayleigh from their Engagement and Bridal sessions I had posted earlier and I am so excited to show you the final step of their journey to become Husband and Wife. 



I absolutely love preparation photos, especially when it is Mom who is getting their daughters ready to walk down the isle to their future spouse. 



The grass just happened to be super squishy and poor Kayleigh's high heels just sank every time she walked. Thankfully her dad was there to hold her up the entire way. 








It was surprisingly bright. 


Sweet Kendall watching as her Momma and Daddy are married. 



How cute is this sign Kendall held as she walked down the isle? 


And..... They're Married!





Kayleigh's AMAZING shoes! 




Anyone else dying over this ring "pillow"


This is the largest group to date that I have photographed!
















Had to sneak in a shot of Kayleigh's gorgeous makeup by the fabulous Breea Mahaffey who just so happens to be the Bride's cousin!



Show me your muscles.


Brothers



All the fellas!


The Bridal Party










4 Generations







Sisters









Not going to lie, it was nice seeing my work displayed so pretty!

















Loved their matching Vans!












THIS CAKE! Oh my! I still have dreams about this cake.


















How sweet is Kendall with her momma?!





This just cracks me up! She would not kiss Kayleigh for the life of her. 















































Oh she is a DOLL!










I will be forever grateful to have been able to capture this wedding! Brenden and Kayleigh, may you have the happiest life there is. You both deserve it! 

xoxo, 
Callie

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous wedding photos!! I am glad that you shared these chic photos here with us. This wedding reminds me of my daughter’s destination wedding that took place at one of most romantic beachside San Francisco wedding venues.

    ReplyDelete