Sunday, August 2, 2015

Ricardo + Aura // Engagements

I am so behind on my blogging and it is time to catch up. Meet Ricardo and Aura! They are getting married in the Payson LDS temple in September and I am so grateful to be apart of their journey. We met in Provo for their session and I was so excited about this location. It is stunning. About halfway through though we were caught in a huge rain and lightning storm that we had to end our session early. Thankfully we were able to meet a few days later in the orchards to finish up their session, and they turned out amazing! Take a look and let me know what you all think!














Our huge rainstorm. Of course we had to take a picture of it :)


















These two looked perfect in the cherrie orchards! I absolutely love that they matched and they rocked it! Thank you for letting me work with you both! I wish you all the best :)

xoxo,
Callie Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment