Thursday, July 2, 2015

Joe + Roxanne: Engagements

I am so excited to show you all this amazing engagement session! Roxanne and Joe nailed it. 

I had a consultation with Roxanne and I had shown her this location from a previous shoot. She fell in love with the location and set up the time for us to do their engagement session. I was so excited to come back to Quiet Meadow Farm in Mapleton. 

Joe and Roxanne were amazing. It was so much fun getting to know them and to watch their dynamic that they have with each other. They also brought along their little Fur Baby Timber! I honestly wanted to take this puppy home with me. She was so much fun and had a blast exploring the grounds. 

I would love to hear from you! Leave your comments below letting me know what you think of their engagement session! 






I love the light here. 




How cute is their German Wire Hair? 








The Future Mr. and Mrs. Cook




















I can't get over how cute this puppy is! 

I am so excited for their wedding at Young Living Farm. Let me know what you think of their session! Stay tuned for their wedding to hit the blog!

xoxo, 
Callie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment