Friday, June 19, 2015

Zach + Tessa: Engagements


You might remember this gorgeous gal from her FREE Bridal session we did a few weeks ago. I was so excited that she chose me to cover her wedding and her engagements. Tessa is a photographer's dream and watching her and her fiancé Zach interact was such a pleasure. These two are made for each other! Take a look at their engagement session and let me know what you think!



I love that moment right before the kiss. I just can't get enough!



Is the light not amazing here?





I love little candid moments like this. 


Can we just take a second to appreciate their eyes? 


Most of you have guessed this by now but I am obsessed with Ring Shots!


Again with the eyes!



This last one is probably my favorite by far! 

Please let me know what you all think! I would love to hear from you!

xoxo, Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment