Thursday, May 21, 2015

{Karina Martinez} BRIDALS


This amazing woman is getting married in just 9 short days! I am just a little sad that I am finished editing her session. She was such a joy to work with and talk to. She and her Fiance will be married in the SLC temple on May 30th and I am so proud to have had just a tiny part on her way to get married.

Karina's dress is custom made as well as her veil and I have to say they are absolutely stunning! Her dress just fit her like a glove! I was honored to be the first to photograph it. Take a look at her session and let us know what you think!






Her dress is amazing. 









This girl did what most brides wouldn't... She got IN THE CREEK! I can't even begin to tell you how cold this water is... and she got right in. 



Her veil is custom made for her dress and I can't even tell you how these images just don't do it justice!



This last image is quite possibly my favorite of them all! I literally get goosebumps when I look at it. 

Thank you so much Karina for being such a great model for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment