Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Jasmine Jordan's Main Street Bridals


I had the opportunity to change up my Bridals a bit with Jasmine. When she showed me a picture of her vintage style, Tea Length dress, I immediately thought of Payson main street. It just had that old time feel. Take a look at her bridals and let me know what you think!










Seriously. How cute are they? 










This was Jasmine's mother's veil. I love sweet little sentimental details that brides incorporate. This is just beautiful. 




I had this little umbrella sitting in my car and when Jasmine told me her colors I was so excited to do something with this since it has been so rainy the last few weeks. 















Thank you Jasmine for letting me work with you and your sweet fiancé. I am so excited for you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment