Thursday, April 30, 2015

Ashlee Feegan: {M A T E R N I T Y}


I live in one of the most beautiful little towns I have ever seen. This time of year is so beautiful  when all of the orchards are blooming. I had the opportunity to work with one BEAUTIFUL little mommy. Ashlee is due any day now with her first little girl and I am so excited for her. Sweet little Maelee will have three awesome older brothers to watch out for her!

This session was nothing short of amazing. I absolutely love my little mommies, and being able to capture this moment in time for them.


I am so glad we picked this location in the orchards! 


Is her dress and her flower crown not on point?!


I couldn't choose which one I liked more, but I am leaning towards the colored image. It seems like a crime now to take away the beauty of the blossoms. 


I did the same thing here! But, I'm leaning towards color. 



Ashlee brought these cute scrabble tiles to write out Maelee's name. I just love how this image turned out!





I was playing with my editing software and produced this. Probably my favorite image out of this session. I just love it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment