Monday, March 2, 2015

Jade Laws Maternity Portraits

I love capturing this moment for these amazing mommas! Last week I had the chance to capture this gorgeous momma to be. Jade is absolutely stunning and her baby bump is just adorable! Jade was wonderful to work with even in the FREEZING COLD!


I love showcasing just the bump! 


I wanted to try a matte finish with these and I'm really loving how they turned out. I love the softness of the images. 



I'm obsessed with this book. Are You My Mother? 


This blanket will be a statement piece in their baby's nursery and we wanted to incorporate it. We wrapped it around her body and I love that it showcases her bump.



This is probably one of my favorite images. I wanted to have her belly be the main focus and I love that this showcases her belly and adds a touch of softness. 




Thank you so much Jade for letting me work with you and helping me build my portfolio!

xoxo, Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment