Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Andrew and Cassidy's Engagement Session


I had the opportunity to photograph the sweetest couple. They are getting married in October and I am so excited for them. I have known Cassidy for a very long time and I am excited to share a small part of their wedding process with them.

We went up to one of my favorite locations up Payson Canyon. I love all of my clients because they are such good sports when it comes to this location. There is seriously so many places we can go up here that it is hard to choose from, so sometimes I seem a little spacey.


How cute are they? And that lighting?!!


I tried something a little different. I like it. But let me know what you think :)



They were such good sports to get into the water! I was a little hesitant about it but these are some of my favorite shots from the night. That and the water was super cool and felt amazing on this preggo's feet. 


Did he do good or what??




I took a chance on this location. I have never shot here before and this spot is literally a block away from my house. I couldn't be more happy with how these two images had turned out.


Thank you for stopping by my blog. Let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment